Litigation Services Rooted In A Tradition Of Excellence
Since 1971, our firm has upheld the highest standards of professionalism in providing litigation services for clients across Mississippi and beyond. Our team is equipped with the robust experience and resources necessary to address complex litigation and the many challenges that can arise during the litigation process.
We represent individual and organizational clients, including businesses and institutions in both the public and private sectors. Our lawyers are highly experienced in both state and federal courts, including the federal appellate courts (Fifth and Eleventh Circuits) and the United States Supreme Court.
A Full-Service Litigation Firm
As a full-service litigation firm – one of the oldest and most respected in Mississippi – we handle all kinds of civil and commercial litigation, including:
- Insurance defense: Our attorneys bring valuable insight to this area, providing a robust defense for insurance companies in all kinds of claims.
- Medical negligence: We do defense work in these complex cases, enlisting top experts in relevant medical fields to support our clients’ positions.
- Business and commercial litigation: We handle cases involving contract disputes, shareholder disputes, breach of fiduciary duty, business torts and other business disputes.
- Probate and estate disputes: We address the many types of disputes that can arise in high-value estate proceedings, including probate and trust-related litigation.
- Real estate disputes: We provide skillful representation for owners, developers, landlords, commercial tenants and other parties in real estate cases.
- Class actions: We have the resources and experience that it takes to capably handle high-stakes class action claims.
- Appeals: Our team is well-versed in effective appellate practice at both the state and federal levels.
With many decades of experience, our legal team understands how to approach litigation from an approach that maximizes effectiveness and efficiency. We protect our clients’ interests at every stage of litigation and think creatively to find favorable resolutions.
Learn More About Our Litigation Practice
Contact Page, Mannino, Peresich & McDermott, through our website or by phone at 228-374-2100. With offices in Biloxi and Jackson, we handle litigation statewide. Our legal team also includes attorneys licensed in Louisiana, Texas, Tennessee and Alabama.