Exceptional Legal Representation From Some Of Mississippi’s Most Experienced Attorneys
Tere Richardson Steel
Tere Richardson Steel, a member of Page, Mannino, Peresich & McDermott, PLLC, has practiced law with the firm since 1984. She is originally from Itta Bena, Mississippi.
Tere attended undergraduate school at Mississippi State University before attending law school at the University of Mississippi. She was admitted to practice law in 1982. She relocated to the Mississippi Gulf Coast upon graduation from law school and acceptance of a federal clerkship for United States District Court Judge Dan M. Russell, Jr. Tere's practice has primarily focused on governmental liability and labor and employment law.
- Labor and Employment Law For Public And Private Employers
- Governmental Entity Law
- Insurance Defense
- University of Mississippi School of Law, Oxford, Mississippi
- Juris Doctor - 1982
- Honors: Supreme Court Review Editor, 1981-82
- Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, Mississippi
- Bachelor of Science - 1975
- Mississippi, 1982
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Mississippi
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Mississippi
- Supreme Court of Mississippi
- American Bar Association, Member
- Mississippi State Bar, Member
- Biloxi Bar Association, Member
- Harrison County Bar Association, Member
- Mississippi Bar Association
Classes & Seminars
- On June 15, 2011, Tere R. Steel was a speaker at the Fundamentals of Employment Law seminar at the Grand Biloxi Casino, Hotel & Spa in Biloxi, Mississippi.the Fundamentals of Employment Law Seminar at the Grand Biloxi Casino, Hotel & Spa
- On May 28, 2009, Tere R. Steel co-presented a seminar in Biloxi, Mississippi entitled “Business Strategies to Prepare for the Employee Free Choice Act”d a seminar in Biloxi, Mississippi entitled "Business Strategies to Prepare for the Employee Free Choice Act"
- On April 23, 2015, Tere R. Steel was a speaker at the Employment Law Beyond the Basics seminar at the Imperial Palace Casino, Resort & Spa in Biloxi, Mississippi.
- City of Biloxi, Assistant Prosecuting Attorney, 1984 to 1985
- Judge Dan M. Russell, Jr., United States District Court, Southern District of Mississippi, Law Clerk, 1982 to 1984
- United States Attorney, Northern District of Mississippi, Law Clerk, 1981 to 1982