Labor and Employment Law
The firm's employment attorneys have knowledge of the ever-changing laws, regulations, and legal decisions affecting the rights of employers and employees. We have a proven track record of successful defense against claims of discrimination and unfair practices on the job.
We represent businesses in labor and employment matters related to:
- National Labor Relations Act (NLRA) claims
- Wrongful termination
- Hiring policies
- Firing policies
- Sexual harassment
- Title III claims of discrimination based on sex, race, age, disability, religion, or sexual orientation
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) compliance
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA) claims
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) discrimination
- Policies regarding—
- Non-compete agreements
Our attorneys provide clients with assistance before and after employment decisions are made. We also provide guidance to employers regarding policies dealing with promotions, privacy, compensation, handbooks, and non-compete agreements.