Ronald G. Peresich, Jr.
Ron Peresich, Jr. is a member and has been practicing law since 2000. Prior to joining the firm, Ron was an Assistant District Attorney from 2000 until 2003, when he joined the firm. He is admitted to practice in all State and Federal Courts in Mississippi. In 2007, Ron became a partner in the firm.
As an Assistant District Attorney, Ron tried multiple criminal cases involving murder, armed robbery, aggravated assault, burglary, drugs, and sexual battery. Ron now handles a wide variety of matters for clients. He represents large and small companies, as well as individuals, in complex insurance, personal injury, premises liability, contract, commercial and product liability litigation.
Ron has much experience in managing the litigation of hundreds of cases for several of the firm's mass tort products liability clients. Ron also handles automobile and 18 wheeler injury litigation.
While in law school, Ron received the Outstanding Student Award for Federal Trial Practice.
Mid-South Super Lawyers selection as a Super Lawyer in the area of Civil Litigation-Defense in 2003-2017
Ron was born and raised in Biloxi, Mississippi, where he lives and works today.
Admissions and Licenses
Mississippi Bar Association, 2000
United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit, 2000
United States District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Mississippi, 2000
Insurance defense and professional malpractice
Mass tort, toxic tort, and environmental litigation
Bad faith insurance litigation
Trucking and transportation liability
Page, Mannino, Peresich & McDermott, PLLC, Partner, 2007 - present
Page, Mannino, Peresich & McDermott, PLLC, Associate, 2003 - 2007
Prosecuting Attorney, City of Biloxi, 2011-2016
Assistant District Attorney, Harrison County, Mississippi, Circuit Court District Two, 2000 - 2003
University of Mississippi School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2000
- Scholarship for Outstanding Student Award for Federal Trial Practice
University of Mississippi, Bachelor of Arts, 1995
Friedrick-Schiller University in Jena, Germany, summers of 1992, 1994, and 1996
Professional and Civic Involvement
- Mid-South Super Lawyers 2013 - 2017
- Mid-South Super Lawyers Rising Star 2010 - 2012
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Harrison County Bar Association
- Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association
- Board of Directors, Coast Young Professionals, 2006-2007
- Co-Chair, Coast Young Professionals Policy & Government Committee (Moderated Debate between candidates for Lieutenant Governor and for Transportation Commissioner for Southern Districts of Mississippi 6 &7)
- Mayor's Steering Committee – Reviving the Renaissance (post-Katrina)
- Gulf Coast Carnival Association
- Biloxi Business Men's Club
- Crew of Mithras
- Jones v. Imperial Palace of Mississippi, LLC, 147 So.3d 218 (Miss.2014)
- Webb v. Imperial Palace of Mississippi, LLC, 76 So.3d 759 (Miss. Ct. App. 2011)
- Wilton Acquisitions Corp. v. First Methodist Church of Biloxi, 85 So.3d 319 (Miss. Ct. App. 2012)
- Eash v. Imperial Palace of Mississippi, LLC, 4 So.3d 1042 (Miss. 2009)
- Wilson v. City of Biloxi, 569 Fed.Appx. 308, (5th Cir. 2014)
- Callender v. Imperial Palace of Mississippi, LLC, 2008 WL 4372739, (S.D.Miss.2008)
- Magruder v. Amica Mut. Ins. Co., 2009 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 8591 (S.D.Miss.2009)
- Davis v. Imperial Palace, 2009-CA-00066-SCT (Miss.2010)